Due to the recent escalation of the Coronavirus outbreak, World of Animals Veterinary Hospitals have decided to take the following steps to help minimize the chance of our clients and staff contracting the disease. While we plan to continue to remain open throughout the duration of this pandemic, we will be taking the following steps and ask for your help and cooperation during this difficult time. We ask that if you are not feeling well or may be at risk of exposure to coronavirus that you please ask someone else to transport your pet or – if it is a wellness visit – please reschedule to a time you are feeling better.
1) We will be asking all owners to check-in for appointments from their car or outside our offices for the duration of your pet’s appointment. One of our team members will collect your pet and bring them in for our doctors’ to examine.
2) If possible please complete the history form/questions in advance of your visit. The questions will be sent by email when you schedule an appointment and can be filled out and returned. Otherwise, a team member will call you to get answers to some preliminary questions.
3) Please keep your phones available while your pet is inside the office, the doctor will call after examining your pet to discuss any findings and to help determine a treatment plan with you for your pet.
4) Once the visit is complete and all medications ready we will call to take payment over the phone.
5) Nail Trims, Anal Gland Technician appointments and routine procedures like spays & neuters will NOT be available during the current quarantine period. Sick visits, puppy & kitten vaccination appointments and critical surgeries are still available for scheduling at this time. Please call us with any questions.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation as we continue to help provide for your pets best health and wellness while also doing everything in our power to limit the risk of Coronavirus to you and our staff. This crisis is changing rapidly and we will be updating our website as new details and protocols are put into effect. As always we do have an online pharmacy that can be utilized to get certain medications and pet food delivered right to your door.
Thank you for your understanding.
Connie Griffin CVPM
Jeffrey Stupine VMD