1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. World of Animals at Bensalem understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application form and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
* Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
* Interest Free For 6 Months
* Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
* No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. The doctors and staff of World of Animals are now recommending Petplan Insurance. If you have a policy with another pet insurance carrier – do not worry – we will always work with you and them to get your claim settled. We feel that Petplan pays clients back the more on their claims and has the least amount of “fine print” exclusions. No insurance company will cover pre-existing conditions, but Petplan does not have any restrictions on congenital or breed-specific problems. Research yourself to make sure the coverage you purchase is what you and your pet need.